CK079 | Horrigan, John (MS) | Damascus Bowie
- Blade Length - 10 1/2"
- Handle Length - 5 3/16"
- Overall Length - 15 7/8"
- Blade Thickness - .280"
- Blade Width - 1 3/4"
- Blade Steel - 1095/15n20 in a Transitional West Texas Wind Pattern
- Handle Material - Elephant Ivory from a 52lb. Tusk Hunted in 1948 with Anodized Titanium Liners, File Worked Under a Microscope
- Bolster / Guard Material - 416 Stainless, Hand Engraved by Maker with 24K Gold Inlay
- Blade Finish - Hand-Rubbed Etched Damascus
- Weight - 22.6 oz.
- Sheath - Sheath by Maker, Overlay Pebble Pattern Tip and Throat with Quilt Pattern in Center, Hand Carved and Stamped Black Leather, Right Hand / Vertical, Fully Leather Lined, Made in 2018
- Comments - The bowie blade design is a smaller version of the famous Musso Bowie that was made around 1835. A lot of people feel this was a close copy of what James Bowie would have had. I ordered this knife from John Horrigan February 2017 and received it February 2018.