CK046 | Zscherny, Mike | Shinogi Flipper
- Blade Length - 3.625"
- Closed Length - 4.750“
- Overall Length - 8.5"
- Blade Thickness - .160"
- Blade Width - 1"
- Blade Steel - 154CM
- Handle Material - Polished Carbon Fiber with Red G10 Pivot Ring
- Bolster / Guard Material - N/A
- Liners - Titanium
- Spacer(s) - Titanium
- Blade Finish - Satin with Acid Tumble Finished Grinds
- Lock Mechanism - Frame-Lock
- Clip - Titanium, Tip-Up
- Thumb Stud(s) - None, Flipper
- Weight - 5.9 oz.
- Sheath - None
- Comments - Gift from Christian Scull
This knife is a Faisal Yamin design made by Mike Zscherny. Features a satin finished tanto blade with flipper. The handle has a polished carbon fiber scale with red G-10 pivot ring, titanium liner with jeweled interior and satin finished edges, orange peel finished titanium lockside with matching tip up clip and a lockbar stabilizer, lanyard hole at the butt.