CK045 | Sanders, Mike | Scrimshawed Linerlock
- Blade Length - 3.125"
- Closed Length - 4.25"
- Overall Length - 7.5"
- Blade Thickness - .115"
- Blade Width - .780"
- Blade Steel - Chris Marks Damascus
- Handle Material - Elephant Ivory
- Bolster / Guard Material - Titanium
- Liners - Titanium (Fileworked and Anodized)
- Spacer(s) - Damascus
- Blade Finish - Etched Damascus
- Lock Mechanism - Linerlock
- Clip - None
- Thumb Stud(s) - Single
- Weight - 3.6 oz.
- Sheath - None
- Comments - Nude Scrimshaw by Dan Farrel on Both Scales
This linerlock folder by Mike Sanders features a Chris Marks Damascus blade with swedge and single thumbstud. The handle is comprised of titanium bolsters and pre ban Elephant Ivory scales over fileworked and anodized titanium liners and a damascus backspacer. Nude scrim by Dan Farrel on both scales. Includes padded and zippered case. Blade favors the "A" side while closed but does not rub liners.