CK076 | Crowell, Jim (MS) | Forged Bowie
- Blade Length - 7.875"
- Handle Length - 5"
- Overall Length - 12.875"
- Blade Thickness - .172"
- Blade Width - 1.509"
- Blade Steel - Unknown Steel Forged by Maker
- Handle Material - Desert Ironwood
- Bolster / Guard Material - Nickel Silver
- Blade Finish - Hand-Rubbed Satin
- Weight - 9.2 oz.
- Sheath - Hand Tooled Brown Leather Sheath
- Comments - This Forged Bowie knife by Jim Crowell features a .172" hand rub satin finish blade with a false top edge, 1.509" blade depth. The handle has a nickel silver guard, red and nickel silver spacers, and desert ironwood grip with lanyard hole. Nice feel in hand. Has the Jim Crowell signature shooting star stamp on the blade and "MS" on the other side. Comes with a hand tooled brown leather sheath. Purchased from Arizona Custom Knives in 2017.