CK043 | Elishewitz, Allen / WC | Tactical Recurve Flipper
- Blade Length - 3.5"
- Closed Length - 4.75“
- Overall Length - 8.25"
- Blade Thickness - .165"
- Blade Width - 1.130"
- Blade Steel - CPM S30V - HRC 58-60
- Handle Material - Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Bolster / Guard Material - N/A
- Liners - None
- Spacer(s) - Titanium
- Blade Finish - Tumbled
- Lock Mechanism - Frame-Lock
- Clip - Titanium, Tip-Up
- Thumb Stud(s) - None, Flipper
- Weight - 5.06 oz.
- Sheath - None
- Comments - Collaboration with Wilson Combat. This knife is a sample and is unmarked with the WC logo and serial number.
This Allen Elishewitz mid-tech recurve tactical folder design will impress the most critical knife lover. From the 3D machined titanium frame and backspacer to the radically curved blade this knife is a high performing standout. The 3.75” S30V stainless blade opens effortlessly with a nudge of the flipper and the radiused titanium handle with integral bolster lock is comfortable in any grip. An aerospace carbon fiber inlay completes the package. The flat ground reverse curve blade is wicked cutting tool that is incredibly hard to manufacture-these knives are limited to 15 pieces. After this there will be no more.