CK040 | Zieba, Michael / Wilson Combat | "Bold" Tactical Folder
- Blade Length - 3.5"
- Closed Length - 4.830“
- Overall Length - 8.250"
- Blade Thickness - .156"
- Blade Width - 1.220"
- Blade Steel - CPM S35-VN, 60-61 HRC
- Handle Material - Titanium
- Bolster / Guard Material - N/A
- Liners - N/A
- Spacer(s) - Titanium
- Blade Finish - Satin
- Lock Mechanism - Frame-Lock Flipper
- Clip - Titanium, Tip-Up
- Thumb Stud(s) - None
- Weight - 5.77 oz.
- Sheath - None
- Comments - Michael Zieba is making small batches of hand-ground custom knives in an emerging high-tech manufacturing area of America-Brooklyn, New York. His attention to detail and superb hand finishing put his knives in a league of their own for value and detail. The BOLD is a beefy tactical flipper that is hand ground in a modern tanto shape with a fantastic, pocket-worn antique black nickel and copper plated titanium handle. You have never seen another tactical folder quite like it! Even the machined pocket clip is engraved with Zieba’s “compass rose” location coordinates. After this limited run the BOLD will be discontinued, but count on more great Wilson Combat knives from this maker.
These serialized, limited edition (25 pieces only) of the BOLD model are exclusive for Wilson Combat.
Note: The antiqued double layer plating is hand applied and will have many small imperfections that are unique to this finish.