- HANDMADE KNIVES
- Sanders, Bill
- CK032 | Sanders, Bill | Model S1 High Country Survival Hunter
CK032 | Sanders, Bill | Model S1 High Country Survival Hunter
- Blade Length - 3 3/4"
- Handle Length - 4"
- Overall Length - 7.75"
- Blade Thickness - .185"
- Blade Width - 1"
- Blade Steel - 440C
- Handle Material - Black Micarta
- Bolster / Guard Material - N/A
- Blade Finish - Bead-Blast with Mirror Polished Blade
- Weight - 4.4 oz.
- Sheath - Brown Leather Sheath by Maker
- Comments - This Survival Hunter by Bill Sanders features a mirror polished blade with saw-teeth along the spine of the blade. 3/16" blade stock and 1" blade depth, full tapered tang construction. The handle has removable black micarta scales. Inside the scales are beautifully packaged survival supplies covered by a thin layer of plastic making them water proof. Inside is: a fly fishing fly, cordage and monofilament fishing line. Comes with black leather sheath that also holds the tool to take off the scales, an arrow head and a magnesium bar. A well thought out survival knife. The blade has 051S1 on the right side. This knife was a gift from my Mom for my 18th birthday.